Here’s to my new job. I just became marketing manager in Nil.
Here are the resons why I took on the challenge:
– international marketing, haven’t done it yet, want to, a lot
– strong company, a great basis for big steps forward, loads of untapped potential
– knowledge driven, I don’t know for sure, but looks like all the smartest people in Slovenia come to work for this company. Did I mention that their main prophet and genius is still in the company 🙂 And the smartness here is not smartass-edness, see next point
– culture of humility, respect and openness, people here are direct, humorous, happy, and don’t give a lot about status
– the company is sort of like me, geekish on the inside, and a bit glitzy on the outside. So here’s my identification already.
Overall it seems like a huge springboard. Huge is a word too small for the size of this opportunity. And I wonder if this will hold true for me. I wonder if the feelings I have at this moment are right. If they are, this will be simply amazing.
Dear readers, if you want to check me out, come. An Illy is on me. I promise.
One more info. I will be moving this blog to www.cuzak.net in a short while. See you there soon.
January 6, 2011 at 11:44
Čestitke in veliko uspeha pri novih izzivih! 😉
January 5, 2011 at 17:57
Maja, hja, za koordinate bi pa vseeno prosil 😉 G
January 5, 2011 at 11:39
Pozdravljen novi sosed 🙂 Srečno z novimi izzivi!
January 4, 2011 at 10:40
Oo, nisem vedela! Sem pa zdaj toliko bolj ponosna!
January 3, 2011 at 22:43
Bravo Gregor in zmagovalno naprej! Upam, da tudi jaz kmalu spišem kaj podobnega 🙂 Za tale Illy te pa primem na besedi, čeprav je nekako žoga na moji strani 😉 , bi bil že čas.
no, pa srečnega in zdravega!
January 3, 2011 at 20:26
Hvala Alja, a si vedela, da redno spremljam Odklope? Lp, Gregor
January 3, 2011 at 20:09