Moj prijatelj Peter Ellen iz firme, ki je iTIVIju prodala softver za izposojo DVDjev, me je prosil za to, da v svojem krogu znancev preverim, če koga zanima spodnje delovno mesto. Kandidatom lahko potem povem, kaj jih na tej firmi lahko čaka. Generalno a seveda zadevo priporočam. Za prijavo pri Petru mu lahko pišete na email@example.com.
Job Title: Product Manager
Company Description: Maxymiser is an exciting company that leads the UK market for web site Conversion Management solutions. A growing list of blue chip companies use us to optimise their web sites content and achieve excellent ROI. We are about to embark on a further expansion plan, including growing outside the UK. Although we are young company our technical team have operated in the online marketing and analytics space for nearly five years. We are a highly ambitious company backed by a team with a considerable track record in the online marketing space.
We now have a requirement for an ambitious Product Manager who will add success at Maxymiser to an already impressive CV. The candidate will manage the interface between commercial and technical planning to expedite our products functional capabilities and enhance its commercial effectiveness.
Pay Description: Competitive/Experience Dependent
Referral Description: Bonus and Options Scheme – Employees
Job Description: The successful candidate will work with our sales, marketing and technical teams to deliver highly customer focused solutions and enhancements.
• Development and delivery of Product Road Map milestones through our technical team
• Deliver feature enhancements based on market, customer and competitor research
• Managing the commercialisation of our expanding products and feature set including documentation and sales team training
• Managing the effective integrations with partner technologies
• Managing successful integrations with clients web sites and systems.
• Assisting the sales team with timely information and pre sales proposals.
• Researching and collating market intelligence to drive future development